Friday, July 6, 2012

Martha would be proud a.k.a. I'm clearly no food stylist a.k.a. I'm soooo not a photographer




It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog.

In an attempt to get back on my blogging, and to take the easy way out, I figured I'd post a few photos of some wonderful meals I've cooked and enjoyed.
 The nom-ilicious banana bread quinoa from Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth.  If you know me you now about my ever growing love of breakfast, quinoa, and bananas! So when I ran across this website yesterday and this recipe...it was love at first sight.  If you've never had quinoa you are missing out and I feel sorry for you.  Come on try something new!

Also you may notice the giant starbucks in the photo.  I love to start my mornings (at least during the summer) with a venti unsweetened coffee.  And if you like your coffee a little sweet, do like I do and add some stevia...leave that artificial sweetener crap alone.

This picture is further proof of my lack of food styling ability...but its absolutely delicious so that makes up for what the photograph lacks.

This lovely meal comes courtesy of the ladies at Tone It Up.  It's a quick and simple recipe that utilizes frozen veggies.  I'm not going to post the recipe, because I want to create my own spin on it...and that's the recipe I want to post down the road.

 Last but not least a delicious Glowing Green Smoothie.  Another recipe that I want to tailor differently so that y'all who read this can have an original MacKenzie Spin on a delicious classic.  I think my favorite thing about blended greens in a smoothie is the pulp, it makes the smoothies taste so filling and satisfying.

Hopefully y'all enjoy this post, and maybe it'll inspire you to take some risks in the kitchen and try something new, delicious, and good for you :-)

XOXO,
MacKenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment