Saturday, July 28, 2012

Spreading my roots a.k.a musings on tribal prints a.k.a....I don't know but these boots are fierce

Juicy Couture tall gladiator sandals, Tracy Reese dress, Gap vest, fringed bag, tortoise  shell earrings, tortoise shell See Eyewear sunglasses
I woke up this morning with visions of tribal prints dancing in my head.  Whether tribal prints are on trend, I'm not quite sure...because fashion is so cyclical I feel like next season they'll be out, and the season after that, they'll come back as "Back To Africa Chic," and we'll all be forced to re-buy what we donated to Good Will to stay in vogue.
My favorite part of the outfit is a necklace my father recently got me in South Africa.  He was on a humanitarian trip with President Clinton, and they stopped at a place called "The Junkyard."  It's the kind of unique and lovely piece that has conversation value.

XOXO,
MacKenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment