Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Parseltongue Dressing

I have to start off by saying, I'm patting myself on the back right now for finding a way to sneak a Harry Potter reference in a style post...fan girl fashionistas unite!

Featuring another Altazurra for Target piece today.  This is another ensemble that I didn't like in pictures, on the hanger, and I knew I would hate it on myself.  But the minute I got this entire outfit on I could hear the fashion clouds parting, and this was glorious.


This was a major exercise in high low dressing, because everything from the knees up was under $50, and knees down...well I won't even go there.

I paired the Altazurra python top and slit skirt with a great Forever 21 white perforated leather jacket (see everything at F21 isn't tween or club wear), and raffia Louboutin heels.

Get the look (not all pieces are the pieces pictured):

...and sweet news on the heels, the link is from the Real Real, so you can get the same shoes for half the price (lucky ducks).

I absolutely loved this outfit.  And it was featured on the Fashion Bomb Daily today (I'm a giddy fashion loving girl right now)!
http://fashionbombdaily.com/2014/10/08/wear-altuzarras-collection-target/
http://fashionbomb.thefashionbomb.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/how-do-you-wear-it-altuzarras-collection-for-target-mac-kenzie.jpg

So exciting to see the work I put in getting a moment in the spotlight.

XOXO,
MacKenzie

2 comments: