Sunday, February 14, 2010

Give 'em face honey

Those who follow me on twitter and facebook have seen these...but I wanted to post them on my blog.

I've never been able to embrace the word sexy, but I will take exotic. This was one of my first photo shoots after returning back to school. Its very exotic (haha) and beautiful...and I'm very proud of it. Jim Maxwell did the shoot, and he was phenomenal and great to work with.

My mommy was there for the shoot, and I was glad to make her proud. And my dad, surprisingly enough, is proud of the photos and shows them around much to my embarrassment.

The swimsuits are a combo of Red Carter and Beach Bunny Swimwear. The shoes are Christian Louboutin, and the jewelry is provided by an up and coming Venezuelan designer (but I won't tell because he is one of the tricks up my sleeve for USA).

...hope you enjoy :-)














XOXO,
MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment