Saturday, February 20, 2010

...he could...go...all...the way

I absolutely love my job as on air talent for UMTV. I'm also the President/Station Manager for UMTV. Its such an amazing job to have, and my climb to these positions is no less astonishing. Recently I filmed a special edition episode of UMTV: Sports Desk. It was a panel discussion titled Miami: A Sports Media Haven. The panelists included: Emmanuel Munoz, Miami Marlins Director of Broadcasting, Joe Pujala, Spanish voice of the Hurricanes and Miami Heat, Jason Jenkins Miami Dolphins Director of Media Relations, and Sarah Talalay, Sports Business Writer for the Sun Sentinel.

The topics ranged from career advice to current events in sports. But I don't want to give to much else away because I want everyone to tune in when it airs online at www.umtv.miami.edu

These are some photos that were taken before we began taping.






I'll be sure to post the link to the blog and my twitter page when the episode will air, so stay tuned. Its great to feel like I've come such a long way...and I can't wait to see how much further I go.

XOXO,
MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment