Saturday, December 19, 2009

...Bite Me!

I have a confession to make...I'm a total Trubie (a hardcore True Blood fan).

I think HBO hit it out of the park with their new hit show True Blood. I'm definetly having True Blood withdrawl waiting for the 3rd season to come back...and find myself more and more wishing the show was real haha.

But I've found something to tide me over until Bill, Sookie, Eric and the gang come back to television.

It seems fashion is beginning to take notice of those of us with varying degrees of vampire mania. So there are some fang-inspired fashions I'm hoping will be under the tree for me this year.

Wildfox Couture got in on the action with their fall '09 collection. I'm dying to get my hands on their fang sweatshirt (that Halle Berry was spotted in recently).
They even have a fantastic tote that matches it...but no worries I wouldn't carry them at the same time...well at least when it's light out.

I just can't get enough of all the vampire stuff. Even my beloved True Blood has a jewelry collection. It's a little "more" than my style, but I like the smaller pieces in the collection.

But I think hands down my favorite piece from
all of my new vampire picks in the Wildfox Couture shirt that says "Fangs Are Fantastic." Because they totally are!!!

So while I wait for the Bill Compton to my Sookie Stackhouse to show up I'll just wait for my fang-tastic finds to show up under the tree.

...and if anyone was wondering...I'm on Team Eric ;-)

XOXO,
MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment