Saturday, December 5, 2009

Heaven sent...from the cosmetic counter

I've always dealt with having bad skin. When I was younger (and I wish I had the picture to show) I had horrible acne that really made me shy away from people.

I used to hate looking people in the eye because I just knew they would look at my pimples.

I got it under control about a year ago when I started taking Accutane. It was super harsh treatment that put my systems through a tailspin. But in the end it had results...however all good things must come to an end.

So a few months before the pageant I was looking for products and supplements that cou
ld get my skin back to "flawless" (but goodness knows no one's skin is truly flawless). I also didn't want to go back to taking Accutane...I just thought it was to drastic, and considering my endocrinology issues I didn't want to take the risk.

Then came...

Kate Somerville!

Thank goodness for her products. They are amazing and I really saw a difference after 1 month. Now I will admit I'm not the most diligent with my skincare always...but I will definitely be fastidious about it going to USA and I can't wait to see the results.

She even has vitamins that are a more natural form of Accutane.
Some of the products I use are:
- Gentle (Daily Wash)
- Detox (Daily Cleanser)
- ExfoliKate (Intensive Exfoliating Treatment)
- Micro Glycolic Polisher
- Quench (Hydrating Face Serum)
- Total Vitamin (Antioxidant Face Serum)
- EradiKate (Acne Treatment)
- Nourish (Daily Moisturizer)
- ExfoliKate Body and Goat Milk Lotion
...and of course her sunscreen serums

I know its a long list, but like I said I have really problematic skin. The products can be pricey, but for those that have severe acne, you know that the desire to have clear skin often times doesn't have a price tag.

So if you're interested find a location near you. I purchase my products from the Neiman Marcus at Merrick Park (I go to school in Miami), they also carry her products at Sephora. So if you have the opportunity give the products a try, or get the starter kit and see how Kate Somerville works for you.

XOXO,
MacKenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment